Thursday, June 16, 2011

Captured Devil

He held his saber a little too close to the doctor’s throat, I could see the skin turn bright red at the proximity of the heat. I didn’t say a word, I just gazed down upon my prey, his eyes wide with fear, sweat running down his brow. I held a datapad to his face, forcing him to watch and listen to the bio-report.

“Scan complete. Subject: Female, Twi’lek, Purple pigmentation of skin, exact age unknown. Genetic manipulation discovered on the 15th chromosome. Gene location is 234.156. Known mapping indicates this gene is responsible for sex drive and physical attachment to another based for the single basic purpose of self-pleasure.”

My eyes watched his as they shifted to utter horor and the realization of what he was seeing. “I have her now, and I will fix what you have done to your own flesh and blood. During these last few breaths of yours consider her fate. You may have done what you did to save her but what will her fate be when I strip away the chains you bound her with?”

“Maybe she will fall in love with an Imperial and turn traitor to your cause doctor,” Zoidberg said with a smirk at his joke. I looked at him sternly so the good doctor would not see me trying to hide a grin.

“So what do we do with you now doctor? I know of a lab on Dathomir that is just itching for new subjects. Maybe you would like to spend some time on the other side of the cage for a change.” Zoidberg chuckled. “I got him Zoidberg, I’ll deliver him personally and speak with his new hosts…in great detail of my expectations.

“Very well Maxell, and remember our deal.” Zoidberg said as he released the doctor. “Help them, turn them into the warriors they can be, my time with them has come and gone. I can do no more.”

I nodded as my mind briefly spun to the task before me. New battalion, new troopers, different side, different day.

I dragged the doctor to the shuttle and set the course for our destination.

“That, that isn’t the course for Dathomir, where are you taking me?”

“None of your concern, yet…” The doctor passed out due to fear and his extreem exhaustion. We soon landed and I ordered one of my droids to carry him inside where I left him sitting upon a divan. I placed a datapad on the table next to him with a simple message.

I could never kill the father of the woman I love no matter the depravity and type of being he is. You are to stay here for the remainder of your life or until I see fit to release you. Do not venture outside. There are a multitude of well trained beasts guarding your house and I can assure you, they are all very very hungry. I have provided the necessities plus a tech lab for you to continue work. You will have access to computers only, no biologicals. Your soulless hands will never lay upon a living creature again.